My roomates left all of five minutes ago and I have managed to:
- Start a kitchen fire by dumping a package of spaghetti directly on the burner.
- Break our microwave because it was giving off strange vibes. And scents.
- Turn off the dryer with my roommate's wet laundry in it because it sounded like a baby puppy was trapped inside.
- Piss off a neighbor by making it rain on him while watering my fire escape plants.
- Spill a bottle of red wine.
- Wash my hair in the sink because taking a shower is too much effort.
I should not be left at home unattended.